Hedgehog Application Suite
Award-winning EHS technology includes an integrated set of applications for inspection workflows, reporting, analysis, and community engagement.
Increase field productivity and improve service delivery.
- Flexible and robust data engine with configuration tools that promote agency growth, make changes simple, and eliminate reliance on costly custom programming.
- Mobile solution offers field users real-time data, electronic inspection forms, and automated inspection scheduling.
- Browser-based components provide a means to receive online complaints, permit renewals, application submissions, and fee payments from the public and regulated businesses.
Hedgehog is a configurable, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) solution deployed in a browser-based web app or client app supporting on-premise or cloud hosted environments. Key features include:
Google™ Maps / GIS
Hedgehog provides an online services framework for inspectors and managers to engage directly with community members via Hedgehog Portal and Hedgehog Disclosure Site. Read the overview document here.
Bring e-government full circle and seamlessly integrate with the Hedgehog database.
- Allows web-based data sharing to offer online services to regulated businesses.
- Regulated facilities can pay fees online, process permit renewals online, submit online applications for review and approvals.
- Includes violation management tools as well.
Hedgehog Disclosure Site
Provide better public transparency to community members.
- Public-facing website that allows searches for facilities on a map and viewing latest inspection results, enforcement actions and closures.
- Can be configured to disclose any facility inspection type that is stored in Hedgehog.
- Seamlessly integrates with Hedgehog database.